Best Whatsapp Status Ideas | Sad Status


50+ Best Whatsapp Status Ideas

Best Whatsapp Status Ideas
Best Whatsapp Status Ideas


Best Whatsapp Status Ideas: Many of the readers are request to update new Whatsapp status giving them new idea to impress and attract other via their Whatsapp profile. So we have just collect some latest and best Whatsapp Status Idea which are brand new on the web. Enjoy these new idea for
your status and share with friends.





How to use these Status: Just you have to tap and select the best Status which you want to use as your status and copy it and go to your whatsapp profile status there in status setting just paste it out and enjoy.



Best Whatsapp Status Ideas

Best Whatsapp Status Ideas





50+ Best Whatsapp Status Ideas

  • I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode..

  • Don’t do homework save paper! ��

  • I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !

  • Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

  • Always wear cute pajamas to bed you’ll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

  • People with status don’t need status…

  • Journey is the reward.

  • WTF mistake of my life.. Whatsapp twiter facebook.

  • Padho padlo mera status …Kyonki padega India tabhi to badega India..

  • Life is like exam, Many people fail because they try to copy others, Not realising that everyone has different question paper.

  • Life is all about the journey and less about the destination.

Best Whatsapp Status Ideas




  • A recent survey found out that females who are a little fat live longer lives than men who mistakenly mention it.

  • Stalking means 2 individuals go out for a lovely evening walk but only one of them knows it.

  • I have a hidden talent within me and everyday I try to find it.

  • Pain is one of the ways that nature tells man "No. Don't do it."Painkillers are man's way of saying, "Just watch me."

  • I don't call people fat, I just like to say that they are easier to see.

  • Son: Dad what does it feel like to have a hard-working, loving and obedient son in the whole wide world?Dad: Not sure son, you should probably ask your grand father.

  • Most boys have a song on their mobile phone which makes them wonder, "Is it gay if I have this song right now?"

  • They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away but I think that an apple a day can keep anybody away as long as you throw it hard enough.

  • Don't spend a lot of days being guilty if you happen to step on someone. Mario made a career out of it.

  • Don't ever laugh on your husbands choices because after all he chose you.

  • I told the tiger, "Please don't eat me, I have a girlfriend & we're in love. Go eat her."

  • A day will come when they will arrest us all for having downloaded music illegal. I hope that day they separate us according to the kind of music we like.

  • You must be full of chocolate within because every time we meet, you're always so kind and sweet.

  • Sometimes when I go out for a run and my heart keeps thumping I can almost hear it call your name.

  • Seeing your beautiful smile made me fall for you but the love in your heart for me is why I'll always be with you.

  • When you part your lips into a smile, my life gets brighter than the stars in the night sky.

  • You maybe far away from me but distance will never matter as long as there is trust, honesty and love in our relationship.

  • When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!

  • “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek

  • I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

  • At least mosquitoes are attracted to me.    …..( #1 whatsapp status idea )

  • You don’t always get what you wish for. You get what you work for.

  • People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.”…..

  • Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI…Use A Sharp Object To Scratch Here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please Do This Now.

  • Totally available!! Please disturb me!!

  • I've seen many romantic movies but nothing comes close to the way we started our romance.

  • I love how you keep smiling for me even when you are tired or unhappy. That is what I call true love.

  • I want to grow old with you and keep you in my heart until the end of my life.

  • Many friends come and go and many relationships begin and end but you are someone who will always be in my heart.

  • The PAST cannot be changes, forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted.

  • Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.I’ve no option left :) :) .

  • God is really creative, i mean…just look at me.

  • I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?

  • You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

  • Love the neighbour. But don’t get caught.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  • I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

  • Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

  • I’ll be back before you can pronounce uoghiodthsgzubeioejzeor

  • Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

  • To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

  • A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

  • Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.

  • Can’t talk, telepathy only!

  • Forget your past forgive yourself and begin again.

  • Some people learn to dance the others are born to.

  • Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.

  • Wouldn't it be perfect crime if i stole your heart and you stole mine.

  • You light up my world like nobody else.

  • TRUST is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect.

  • Whenever I get sad I stop being sad and start being awesome.

  • If you can dream it, you can do it.

  • In the face of impossible odds, people who love their country can change it.

  • Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

  • Be happy and keep smiling.

  • Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler.

These are Latest and best Whatsapp Status which you can share and use as your profile status. As we have more collection like Love Status which are the biggest love status collection on the web we have.

Post a Comment

0 Comments