[New] Whatsapp Love status Video



[New] Whatsapp Love status Video 


There Is some New Whatsapp Status Video For Your Whatsapp Story. I Hope You Will Like It. 







Whatsapp Love Status


When I think about U…I don’t feel so alone….

No one is going to love you as I do. You are my first and my last.

A hug from you seems to last forever in my wondering.

Every time I look into your eyes I see my paradise, promising love eternally.

Love is That Which cannot see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor in life…

Luv is that, which can never be explained.

The person who makes u happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

I see your love as my strength, not a weakness.

Being the reason for his beautiful day, you become the reason of your happiness too.

Pretending to be happy when you’re in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.

 What is love? In math, it’s an equation. In chemistry, it’s a reaction. In history, it’s a war. In art, it’s a heart. In me, it’s you.

 I fell in love the moment I saw you, and you smiled at me because you knew.

I love to cry in the rain because that’s the only time no one can hear the pain.

दिल को क्यूँ बनाते हो भीड़ का शहर, दिल है रब की खुशी का पहला पहर

Even if he is annoying still he is the best part of my life.

I am here so what is fear my dear love you

Falling in love must be a beautiful feeling but be in love for years with the same person is an amazing feeling.

With you, every battle seems to be already won.

Fruitful are those punishments which last longer but deeply bind and heal two souls forever.



Funny Whatsapp Status


दिल ❤ फाड के रोया 😭 वो बन्दा*,😓☝🏻*मैने तो इतना ही पूछा था कि भाभी 👱‍ ख्याल तो रखती है न*

Green tea reduces your weight….. Only if you pluck the leaves from bush climbing up the hills.

If you think you are too smart actually you are the most foolish

Once someone said me trust me you will dance with me – alcohol

I get my biggest shock When I see some of my friends alive after break up who used to say I can’t live without you to there gfs

टीचर: अगर कोई गर्ल्स हास्टल की तरफ गया तो ₹100
फाइन ..! दूसरी बार गया तो ₹ 200 फाइन औऱ तीसरी बार सीधा 500 का फाइन लगेगा..!स्टूडैंट : सर जी ! जे हमने मंथली पास बनवाना हो तो कितणे का बण ज्यावैगा..!

Kisine kaha hai ki pyar aik bar hota hai;Lekin mere sath kyu ye bar bar hota hai.

My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death..!!

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

If someone asks me ” how’s your life?” I reply She is beautiful.

Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.

 Light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak

Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but the only one makes your dreams come true.

Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

 I only pretend to work. They pretend to pay me for it. We don’t like to talk about it.

Silence may be golden, but duct tape is shiny and silver.

You’re just jealous because of the voices like talking to me more.

Wife-Tumhara kiske sath chakkar chal raha hai? Hubby-me kab se tumhe batana chah raha tha-meri life me ek pyari bhootni hai. W-kon? H-Tum



Whatsapp Sad Status 



तुम चाहो न चाहो हमें भुलही ना पाएंगे तुम्हे|

The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away and you let me go.

Silence can even be trusted but words cannot be trusted anymore.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

They are the tears of my eyes – never leave me alone.

Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.

Relations are not the same now, the way they were in past time.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

The priority of relationships is very least now.

आसान ❌ नही है
यह 🏃 सफर आशिकी 💑 का
डूबना 😢- भी है
और तैरना भी हैं

It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back.

She was never asked for opinions because according to everyone she doesn’t belong here, she will get married.

You’re better off being alone than being with someone who makes you feel like you’re alone.

People will be there to seek help always not to offer.

 Given that you know a lot about me, doesn’t mean, am still that person

Just control the waves of love in your eyes, she doesn’t have the same feeling for you in her eyes.

Everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.

Technology is growing and mind of the human is drowning.

All of the problems that you face become smaller if you confront them instead of dodging them.

My own destiny to don’t support me so how can I expect you to support me for whom I am nothing


Whatsapp Cute Status 



I never imagined that you would make me feel like a king. But you did it. Thank you, my love.

Please stay in my life instead of my mind because you are the only one whom I want.

How can I say you are not mine? is it possible to live life without breath?? Not possible same as I cannot be the person I am without you.

You are very close to my heart, come step in, close the door of my heart hut, stay here forever.

Yes, it is invisible yet inevitable – yes it is the invitation to your heart!

Being with you and thinking for you is my passion. Yes, I am addicted to you and you are my drug.

Life is just for fun I wish your worries are burn

You have stolen my heart I will take a judicial step on you, means I will make you my wife darling.

What to say – each of my eyes searches her everywhere. My wonderstruck eyebrows make arches for her. Her beauty parches my heart always.

Yes, that incident occurred accidentally in an inn. I saw her and give my heart instantly.

Holding your hands and fighting with you are the best part of my life which I want for the rest of my life.

Don’t try to be so intimate with me. I will make you the permanent inmate of my heart house ultimately.

Her puffy face can make me forget even my anger.

Eye-catching beauty should not be ignored.

My picture on social media is uploaded just to get your like.


Post a Comment

0 Comments