Time Pass Whatsapp Status | Winter Whatsapp Status

Time Pass Whatsapp Status

Time Pass Whatsapp Status


Today every third person is asking for the time passthing. Because they do not have any work to do and also they do not want to do. So we are providing you the Best Time Pass Whatsapp Status Collections. So you can every time changes these whatsapp statusmake your time pass easily.

But remember if you waste your time the time will waste you.

How to Use: Using these status is very easy and fast. You have to Select status which you live long touching on the screen. After that select the copy option and than go to your Whatsapp Profile select the status option. Long pres their again and select paste option their and click ok.

Best Time Pass Whatsapp Status Collection

find me in my lovers heart….


  • Asking to pay for software or app is attack on Indian culture…



  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed



  • Love is not time pass.



  • Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day



  • hey, whatsapp is using me



  • My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"



  • Attitude and personality are two different things...



  • You don't have to like me....I am not a facebook status.



  • Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ....wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.



  • I like to take road less travelled.....helps me to avoid traffic



  • Wow now I'm a graduate.......Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees widout brains



  • I can see you checking my whatsapp status.B)



  • There are many things you can't buy....but still pay for them.



  • Whattsapp status is loading



  • If i had a gun with two bullets and i was with hitler,bin laden and you[insert your ex or your enemy's name],i would shoot you twice.



  • I’m not sad, I’m just disapointed



  • Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.



  • Don’t become anybodies second choice.


Best Time Pass Whatsapp Status so you can share with your friends as well on your whatsapp profile and enjoy your life.

Visit again having  a good collection of funny status, love. attitude, festival and much more.



Winter Whatsapp Status

Winter Whatsapp Status
Winter Whatsapp Status


Winter in on the way so its tome to drink hot chocolate and enjoy the atmosphere and surrounding. Sit on your bad and start the room heater, pick up your phone and enjoy the latest Winter Whatsapp Status Share with each other these best collection of the Cold Winter Whatsapp Status. And stay
away from the cold.

How to Use: Using these status is very easy and fast. You have to Select status which you live long touching on the screen. After that select the copy option and than go to your Whatsapp Profile select the status option. Long pres their again and select paste option their and click ok.


Cold Winter Whatsapp Status Best Collection

Dear Weather, Please stop being so cold. We don't have hot girlfriends, we already have cold wives! With hot temper All husbands..

That annoying moment when you cannot find the long side of your blanket

Winter arive pack your t-shirts

Enjoying Snowfall !!
  • I think i should made a girlfreind!

  • Any one who can make hot chocolate!

  • Winter! Winter! its so cool..

  • I think Sun went to his mattern uncle home!

  • I will not leave my blanket alone because i love him.

  • Eat chicken..drink wine! and say f*ck off to Winter!

  • Time for gym becoz winter is out their.

So cool..inside and outside.

These are the best simple collection of the Whatsapp Status For the Winter Cold. If you like these Status Share with each other as well. If you want to add more than please comment below yours Whatsapp Status.


Post a Comment

0 Comments